Monday, June 1, 2009

Little Thoughts about my country

I live in a number one most corrupted country in the world.Can you guess it?
In my country moral hazzard is a common environment. Even cops/police in my country are more villain than any criminals in my country. I live in a country where people placed money higher than their life but like to spend more money than their income.

But I do love my country. The things is you had lot of money, my country is a paradise. But you had to keep low profile as hungry wolf aka. Government Bastard will attack you if they know you have tons of fresh meat.

Some place in my country had a very low life cost even with a $200 spend per month you still had a decent life. And when you thought that's a poor suburban place you're wrong. It's a high tech area with lot of hi-speed internet connection.

Here's the description of $200 spending:
1. $40 pay house-rent
2. $40 eating per month
3. $40 internet,water,electric bill
4. $30 insurance plus savings
5. $50 others

$200 is quite easy to make for one week trading.
the other 3 weeks is enjoy life.

I love my Country, I hate my job and I want to enjoy Life

PS: Imagine I had $2000 income per month then I'll live like a king in my country

No comments:

Post a Comment