Thursday, November 5, 2009

BLESSING IN DISGUISE ?

For the last 2 months I had a horrible drew down from my trading. Kept doing wrong, don't know what happened at the market. I lost more than $5000 in just 2 months.

Yet start this November, I made my decision to trade like never before. I stopped looking at other's chart / analysis, Reduce my attention to news, and Re-building my definition of trading. Til this day from 1st November I haven't been trading yet.
I just Paper Trade.

I bought a black book to record every detail of my thought when market open. I wrote the time, what happened, and execute with my paper trade.

Surprisingly I found a method that very simple, effective, very market approach, and every single day I learned a new thing.

I don't think I never found what I got now if I didn't had big losses. I still have a long walk to strengthen my trade.

As the result my paper trade reached 100% return less than 2 months. with initial paper trade $20.000,-

My method involved:
1. Pivot Point Target
2. Moving Average
3. Time and Tick Chart
And for the supportive I also watch:
1. TICK
2. ES & YM Chart
3. Sector and Market

My strategy need at least 5 contract traded, for scaling.

Last Word :

See A Success Beyond A Failure, What Make A Great Man

No comments:

Post a Comment