Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday Result


I was thinking to reduce my monthly profit. $10000 is too hard for me. My mentality is not so ready. However I still increase my performance though not too much.
JPY chopped like crazy
CHF slow but more directional than others
CL maybe of pre-inventory? chopped me to pieces.
TF my saviour for today, fell and never looked back

For those of you who want to specialize in one instrument, think again. If your instrument chopped and lame for in consequtive days, it may affect your psychology. Meanwhile other instruments are glorious, you're stuck with yours. Just piece of advice :)

2 comments:

  1. You'll get there eventually if you keep up your solid trading. I remember reading a good article at Fear and Greed Trader where he talks about his views on profit targets. Basically, he focuses on trading and lets the profits come in as he pushes and improves his skill.

    Good luck! And I love your blog. Good ideas all around (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq for the insight anon :)
    HOpe both of us can get our objective someday

    ReplyDelete