Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Trade Not To Lose


Today's currency was normal. Stopped out twice and then the system worked! But nothing trending, as prices just gave me 30 ticks max. Interesting story came after the Currency. Trade



TF...as usual...chopped, decided not to trade it when got scratch profit.
Opening Soybean etc, looked at early downtrend. Very strong, late to get in since I had earlier profit to protect ( I know it's kind a 'illogic' to make daily profitable day). Then decided to enter ZS, and it's rudely stopped me out 3 times for six cent!!! Bye-bye my profit I accumulate for 5 hours dissaapeared in less then 30 minutes. The last signal, I took it with little hope, it dived for 5 cents, I took 4 cents. Lessen my losses.



Still up around $100, I couldn't accept it. So I waited and waited the Crude Oil. Patiently waiting for almost one hour. These boogies chopped, slam, upside down. If I did the normal system, I might down another $300 minimum. But I learnt my lesson, so Crude Oil need special treatment. I waited and waited until it took my short position at 88.85, STOPPED OUT AT THE EXACT TICK @ 88.95. That's okay, it's happened all the time. Now, down $100 for the day, kept my calm, set the short @ 88.83. Then this deadly symbol dived again AND MY SHORT WASN'T FILLED and it went 40 cents should-become-my-profit!!!! Oh I WAS VERY VERY MAD!!My patient were worthless today. Fortunately Lady Luck Came to me. I long near the recent bottom @ 88.48, got out @ 88.70 :) This entry came from luck and experience. I entered at second washout so it's pretty low risk. Should wait for another minute I may get 20 cents more. But thankful enough since price went down again in a flash for third washout or maybe resume downtrend.


So, in summary, ZS and Company was not very nice when entered near the mid day, but very lucrative at the opening. Crude Oil was very rude stopped me out and unfilled issue was really make me mad. But all forgiven. Still -$20 from the current profit but it's a relieve.
My mental state not to lose blocked my potential to make better profit. Should fix this, I need Trade to Win!


Nett : $210

No comments:

Post a Comment