Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More lost from Commission


I should stopped cherry picking the trades. Small there, little here, scratch over there. Realized the commission mounted. Also I should stop trading on consolidation/chopped area. But how? Somebody please tell me. I am bad on profit taking.
Okay, overall I lost $1400.
First GBP, max profit nett $120, result -$132
Then my EUR can produce max $980. How much did I took? $250. Still Lost -$1150.
Then my Soybean produced max $950 (2 contracts) How much did I took? $421
Then my Wheat (ZW) produced +$40 nett, I let it stopped out on -$180 (previous losses)
If I just took 80% from max profit, I may had $1640, good enough to cover my losses plus a decent profit. But no, I just let it stopped out, or make little profit. This things happened all the time. Sigh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment