Sunday, December 25, 2011

Still Green Netting

The last two months had not very good for my trading. What I mean not good was not losing money. It just means I didn't have decent profit. Things I learnt from trading is, if you thought you did your best and still losing money, move on... don't waste anymore energy and time.

Market can ruin your life and brain. One year trading just for losing money is not what we are here. We just might spending all our money to the charity rather than to the market. You are worse human being than a unemployed people. At least they don't burn the money at the market.

After more than 4 years I watched other traders in my sight, Never once I saw a consistent profitable trader. Not once!!! I kinda doubt there is profitable trader out there who make profit consistently. Accept the fact and quit trading!!! Don't lose anymore money to the market.

If you want to profit at the market, there is no way you trade every day. Day trader is the worst career in the world. Unless you have top notch education, tools, and right mindset, you can kiss a goodbye to your trading career.

2012 is coming and I saw bright futures for my trading career. I changed my style and never looked back. This year I made profit far more than I losed in the last 3 years. And sure as hell I won't tell anyone the secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment