Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Daily Routine of Full Time Day Trader

I lived in a developed country with GDP around US$3.200 per YEAR! Well that's a poor country I might say. I can live quite happy with US$1.000 per month. Here I am a full time day trader in a very cheap country. I used to be an employee with salary around $10.000 annually. Here from trading I am confidence I can make $20.000 annually if not more.

Wake Up at 06.00 am trading Futures at Asian and Australian Market, then sleep again.
Trading resumed at 02.00 pm and trade every Currency Futures available.
If I had enough profit, I won't trade the US session. No subordinate who stabbed on the back, No worrying about the boss, No deadline, No late working, No obligation for wake up early. What a life...



Done for the day. Actually the $150++ loss is technical fault. I forgot to cancel the entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment