Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I AM A DISCRETIONARY OIL SCALPER



Very discipline cost me big money on 6E and 6A. I am not saying not disciplined is wrong. But it's like having a bad omen. Busted out, disciplined, busted out again, frustating.

Today I must break the losing streak. I am not gaining much, but recovery from a $360++ loss is something good for me. Once again, CL saved me from the oblivion. It's not typical CL I like but hey, I am the one who must adapt. Not the market. So I turn on scalping mode on and I made small profit :) I am not realized I am not bad on discretion scalping. But it's just an emergency trade. I need very good motivation, focus, and lot of energy. Trading should be more relaxed.

Actually I wanted to long CL on bottom. But there's just 1x washed out. I waited for 2x washed out it won't happen.

Tomorrow will be battles again. I equiped a new weapon for Currency. It's a combination between Breakout Pattern, MACD Histogram, and MA crossover. Very deadly. Breakout is purely Price Action, MA Crossover confirm the trend, and MACD filtering the noise. I am not fully tested it yet. But it's good enough on 6A and 6E. And the good news is the SL is very slim. around 5 ticks only and the success rate for the last two days around 60%. I want to use it on FOREX and trading the mini. I am looking for honest broker with 1 pips spread for major currency. I don't mind playing commision if it's reasonable (costs half pips all round is reasonable enough).

I want to use OANDA but it used the browsers platform which is need forever to login.

Time for testing my new weapon. Have a profitable trade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment