Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What is your believe, the most important things in life

I've find my favourite blogger had a clash with another blogger which is quite famous.

You may find the conflict at my bloglist. And I can't stand not to write my opinion about this.

A $100.000 capital trader want to advice a $30.000 trader that he/she's not deserved to success. Well it's indirectly assaulted small capital trader like me.

IMO, trader with 50% return per year is normal. 100% return per year is good. over 100% is great.

Trader who seeked 20% return per year better find a good mutual funds and saves their time from trading. Your effort has more value than that.

In my country, $10.000 account with 50% return per year is enough fund living for a small family. That's around $400 per month.

A lot family here may live happily with income at $200 per month.

With proper education, mentally ready, hard training and good self-discipline, trading for a living is not impossible.

And that's not too hard to achieve. Of course you must have experience and skill, and mentally ready to trade.

And you may search additional income. It's also not too hard to obtain, especially if you are a smart profitable trader. :)

I don't know about $100.000 capital trader but $4000 per month ( assumed 50% return per year ) for me is very very large amount of money.

I don't limit my beliefs. My mind still open for possibility 1000% per year. But what I want to tell is, what's work with you doesn't have to work with anybody else.

And absolutely I am on the $30.000 trader side because I don't have $100.000 yet. Ha..ha

No comments:

Post a Comment