I know experience with conventional indicator to mapping price movement:
1. Harmonic Pattern
2. Moving Average
3. Pivot Point
4. Multi Time Frame Stochastic
5. Longer Time Frame TDI
6. Multi Time Frame RSI and ADX
8. London open Breakout
10. Heikin Ashi
11. Trend reversal EA that I used for filtering the pattern
These are the steps to analyze the trades:
1. Run the Harmonic Scanner during London Market open
2. Check incoming economic event
3. Filter the best pattern with EA trend reversal
4. Wait for the signal to emerge from crossover
5. Enter the trade when it happened
6. Insert SL and TP based on Moving Average and Pivot Point
7. Watch the trade for a potential to averaging up
8. Wait the price to hit the target or just leave it
Other ideas is trade the No Pattern pairs for Follow The Trend Strategy. The trade is based on waiting the price to pullback then enter. Without Harmonic Pattern emerge maybe the resume trend has bigger chance.
Next trading idea is to compare correlated pairs to measure the strength and weakness with stochastic. This is important to follow the trend strategy.
So far the system has good result. I manage to return the losses from last trading session. The London Open Trading is a very great idea that I want to focus more on this.