Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TF Future Rocks !!!

It had been 5 days I trade live on TF only. And I quite liked it :)
It's not about 5 consequtive winnings I made, or $500++ I collect from it but it's about the method.

Now my next challenge is to keep a good journal, and record the market. My CAMTASIA Crashed when record too much screen.

The Level II also important to record...so here's the list:
Primary :
1. TF Chart (5min & 15min)
2. IB DOM (I don't know what to call, it's the bid-ask TWS screen)
3. Level II (realized just Tuesday)
4. TICK Chart
5. Market Screen with TICK (IB too)
Consider :
1. ES Chart
2. 8 sector
3. Other chart like NQ, etc

My daily journal setup will consist:
1. Pre Market Analysis ( more to come )
2. What moved the market ( news,earning,etc )
3. Entry to Exit + reason
4. Objective Plan include daily target
5. My Brief Thought

My weekly target consist:
1. All Major Market Charts
2. Weekly Review & Wrap Up

I'll post it on my Blog..Have a great trade.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment