Wednesday, January 20, 2010

God Filled Our Wish With Unique Way

I really bored to death with my day-job...and suddenly today I've got fired :)
The weird thing is My President Director also died because of illness.

Well, being fired is better than resign. I had 6 months salary compensation+My retiring fund.

My Trading Account growth quite good ($1450) in 2 weeks. Do you know my monthly salary?Less than $700. Yes, it's pathetic

I think god said to me: It is Time, Rise and Shine.. Oh yes I will do it.

I know Trading is hard, being a loser since the day I trade. But it's not impossible.

I knew some people would hate me because I made mistakes. Well, just a little mistake. But hey, people made mistakes all the time. And my mistakes lead me to freedom.

I am 29 years old, single, unemployed, full-of-debt, but also full of spirit.

I can do it. I know from the very first time I can do it. This is my life. My fund will raised around +$7000 more.

I am sad because some people hate me because of my doing. And no need to show them about my life. I just go on with it.

Full Time Trader --- This is my LIFE and my RESPONSIBLE

:) :) :)





So This Is It, Closing

No comments:

Post a Comment