Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012 So Far

As usual, shocking data release will give me money. Also for today's NZD CPI and AUD Unemployment. And I proudly announce if there is no failure system that caused my account evaporate like MBTrading, another consequtive green month for the 9th in a row.

Today's trade is the biggest profit for the month so far: $6000++ and include the commission is almost $10000++ :)

Beside, my arbitrage trading system working very well yesterday due to error system at my broker. More than 60 trades in 5 minutes!!

Now it is time for the trader to win against the broker.

1 comment:

  1. Eris Lifesciences stock jumps 6% on acquisition of India branded generics biz of Strides.
    L&T stock gains 2% on Rs 86 billion trans-harbour link order win.
    capitalstars payment

    ReplyDelete