Monday, March 19, 2012

No Trade, So What?

I have been learning that not everyday give same opportunity. I gave up all my manual trades to Automatic Trading or Methodical Trading such as news. If there is no big news or no trade on my Robot so what. I did trade for making money not trading for the sake of trading.

I spent some of my profit for my personal pleasure. And it is even much much cheaper than trading recklessly. Sometimes I trade lightly if there is some 80% probability from my signal. I detached completely with the money on the trade. I trade for making money, not even slightly bad emotion if my trade gone bad. I already preserve so much that it won't hurt unless I choose to hurt myself.

I used to despised robotic trading but now I did it. Some brokers won't let robot and I wonder why. It's because robot can defeat the bucketshop. So, why not using robot?

1 comment: