Friday, September 19, 2014

Aim Big, Make a New Norm


I haven't reached my goal this year. To achieve One Million US$ annually I need on average 4k per day. I haven't even made 250k so far. It is improvement from last year of course, but for achieving my main goal for the rest of 3.5 months? I don't think it will happen.

But who care about it anyway? I don't have boss to do what I have to do. Everything is up to me, noone push me to win the objective except myself. So, why does we need goals if nothing happen whether you achieve it or not.

The answer is quite radical. It is because we need to set our subconscious mind to the higher level. If we put our goal, we write it, then slowly without realizing it, the universe will help us to get it. Statement above is my daily trading now. Total is 6k profit and it happened just recently. Suddenly my goal is not just a dream anymore.

I truly believe we can get everything we want, if we are ready. Most people are just not ready to get it. Then they will give up and dump their dreams. Money, Fame, Power, will make us worse than what we are today if we are not ready. Many lottery winners have their life destroyed though they have tons of money. Because they are not ready.

I have faith that I will get what I deserve. I keep my trading without doing any damage force to my trading. Because I know I will get it when I am ready. The goal is planted in my brain, and I just flowing with the universe. No regret I didn't fill my mission. Maybe I am not ready yet. But the universe around me is working on it. And up to now, my brain already accept the 5k daily is the new normalcy. My standard is getting higher and I am getting ready.

And suddenly, 100k monthly is not overwhelming anymore.


3 comments:

  1. As every blog posts don't have much originality as I found on yours.. so update much useful information and also post on Share Market Singapore, so that reader like me would come back over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiming big with having some Intraday Tips can make you earn good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Site For Signals Forex
    http://www.sinforex.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete