Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Many Thoughts...

I had a bad trade yesterday, not mention profit to loss. Maybe I pushed myself too hard. Or I don't deserve the reward. Maybe I am greedy. But this doesn't stop me reach my goal. This month I will wipe out my year to date losses. That's mean my average winning must be $120 /day with no losses at all. I know this is a tough chalenge. Last month I made $1670, if the blown out loss won't happen, my profit will be $2481 which is very reasonable. Here's what I'll do.
1. Breaking my limiting belief. Start to get used with 3 digit winning. I won't accept 2 digit winning.
2. Increase my contract. Decrease my entry. This is essential to make a confidence state.
3. Write more complete journal
4. Live happily, Consider quit my job and do something else more important.

That's it...Let's Trade

No comments:

Post a Comment