Friday, August 28, 2009

This One Should Remember :

Even last night was a disaster, I'll shall note my trade:
1. The most important thing : THE LOSS WON'T CHANGE ME, I AM STILL A CONSISTENT PROFITABLE TRADER. I AM AN EXCELLENT TRADER. AND I AM STILL PROFITABLE THIS MONTH. BEAT IT !!!
2. And then I'll start my improvement notes:
a. Beware of Market Reversal, especially when gap occured.
b. Focus on market each minute. The Theme may change and I must change too.
c. 30 min candlestick, tell me a lot.
d. Go with the market, and stick with the market.
e. Scaling down still work, though be careful with market reversal.
f. Volume is important.
g. Clear the position if Profit reached $100 when doing contrarian scaling down.
h. Time Frame is important.
i. Market Reading is still the best tools out there. You know what to do.
j. Make a detail journal.

That's for now, I feel much relieve now. See you at the TOP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment