Friday, April 30, 2010

SIGNALS AND MY CHARACTERISTIC


There were 16 signals from 4 major Currency out from US market time.
And the signals work more clearly when there are no news around. I just got faked out from AUD 2 times.

When bandits from US are sleeping, the herds begin their day.

It's quite difficult fighting the US profesional. So why don't take a side and hunting at night?

I kept losing these days. It's like the market were playing at me like : take my stops then go my direction, things like that. If (ironic words for traders) I just hang on with my trades then no losses at all. So in 10 days I have no losing day then BOOM!!! one day I'll wipe out my account.

Bleeding to death or Fattened before get slaughtered? Choice is yours.

One Things, One most important thing from trading I learn is : No Regret when taking losses, even if you're in Big Red. Keep trading, lessen the loss per trade and maybe one day we'll proud of our choice.

For today I'm proud I choice my way. I am a loser trader right now. And maybe one day I will go bankrupt. I dunno. But I know that my effort won't be in vain.

I looked at charts almost 15 hours per day, my a** is sick. I'm gonna sell my apartment. My debt mounting, But hey, I am still alive, well and healthy. That's enough to be grateful.

And one more thing. Money is all about game. If you still thinking what you can do with the money you give to the market then IMO you are not prepared to become a trader. A trader must willing to lose money. Because it's part of the game.
Even the best traders in the world experienced wiping out his account.

That's all amusing myself. See you then. I'll still trading because I want to make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment