Saturday, May 14, 2011

Farewell to all my friends


I never good on trading, never will. But I know what I am good at. Manipulating broken broker like this, exploiting the hole of the system, finding new ways a new crack on trading platform. There's lot in my country stupid broker like this. How I never realized it? 100% profit less than 2 weeks? All in six trades only? 70% winning ratio with risk reward more than 5:1? Sometimes 11:1 depending on news.

Now it means serious business. I went all out. I become their full-time broker, I will eat fat commission, acumulating new funds, paid people to execute the trade, everything. I will do everything to make fast money with low risk, lower cause I eat ridicilous commission as broker. But since everyone is profit, nobody's complain. Except my broker of course. Now it's my time, even the hole was closed now, I have Plan B to Z to exploit it over and over again. It's my time.

So long my friend, if you never heard of me again, then probably I have been killed by the broker company lol...

9 comments:

  1. I don't understand what you are saying in this post but if it means you are done trading, good luck to you in whatever your future holds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you can withdraw more than what you put in. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MBA,
    Thanks, I kept digging hole on my CL trading. It seemed the other door open. Not so ethical but legal. I kept trading CL of course, but in very small manner.

    Cory,
    Lol, that's right. I never wiithdraw more than my deposit. This time it can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey De'Trader,
    I'm kind of loss in your idea.
    but I wish you all the best!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia,
    Thanks... :)
    The idea is about playing the news on the right broker. That's it

    Wish you the best too

    ReplyDelete
  6. De'Trader,

    Hope the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeap, the brokers always win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone else besides me ever concerned that everyone in trading seems to be a nut?

    ReplyDelete