Monday, May 30, 2011

Just a Quick Thought

Read the nice post of Julia I'd like to share my thought.

Now I am working double job. At the morning I was a marketing of super-wide-spread-and-expensive-commission. Night I trade Crude Oil as I used to do. My performance still bad as usual, but not too worrying. I don't really care about my morning's job. I just can't stand eat other's people money from the exepnsive commission. I just have my own project on that, wating right moment to strike.

Meanwhile my CL trade is just sucks. This beast is heavily contaminated by algo trading that infect ES once. There's still chance making money, but getting harder and harder.

The interesting part is, I had better life working at the morning. I don't care about my monthly salary. I thought I was a loner but in fact I still need social interactions. No matter how hermit I am, I still need talking to other people. It's good for my mental health.

Day trading alone without interaction and no direct social contact is not suitable for me at all. In fact I still need other people to talk to. Enough said...

No comments:

Post a Comment