Saturday, November 19, 2011

We Evolved

Last Week I didn't make any significant money. The broker seemed to reject my order so I was no trade, for 2 trades should worth $10k profit. Am I dissapointed? yes Am I give up? No and Never.

You see, we evolved every time we have barrier. There's countless opportunities that waiting. There're at least 30 brokers that never been struck by news trader. Not mentioned that I still work out to solve the problem at my old broker. Unlike the other trader who fight each other at the wild money market, I picked my own enemy to fight. Instead fighting with other trader which is profesionally trained and skillful, not mentioning their high tech expensive tools to trade, we are just bunch of pigs ready to get slaughtered.

I never and never said that trade the market cannot be done. Lot of people did it and there will awalys consistent winner inside. But take a look at the learning curve:

I trade from 2007 to 2011...4 years looking for suitable method, psychology, technical, and you named it, place lot of hard work on it, thousands of screen time looking at chart till my eyes blurred, rarely get out from my trading room and what did I get? Losses after losses after losses and more losses. I am tired and frustrated, felt like the market toyed me.

I started trade news from May 2011 until now. I worked less, play more, and I made more money and consistent profit. It's only 6 months and I already made money at my first attempt!!!

I rarely look at other's blog anymore but sometimes when I saw it, I feel sad :( They kept fighting and fighting not realizing that there's much much easier way to obtain wealth from trading. Some people annoyingly stubborn and still thinking they still able, after 5 years of trading and still under water!!!

Let me tell you an assumption:

You are a professional boxer. In some ways you have tricks to hide your weight so you can fight against lower class boxer. But you cannot do that at World Championship. You can only do that at locals. You made money if you win the match, and vice versa. And somehow the local championship know ur trick and banned you. But there're dozens of other local who dont know yet. Also after a while you have more tricks to cheat and harder to get busted. You have the odds and if you don't have it, you rest and keep looking for other trick, not forcing yourself to fight fair.

Which one u choose? The World or Local Championship?

1 comment:

  1. I like your analogy. Just wondering, if you devised this method on your own, how are you so confident that it will work so well?

    ReplyDelete