Friday, September 4, 2009

Mind Concieved, Can Achieved

I used this blog to express what's good for me. I refused negativity and I only cared about what make me happy. It felt like ignorance and denial for a while but it come to realization.

I realized everything I resist, persist like what I did these day through my day-job. So now I will only focus on what I want, ignoring and didn't even think about what I don't want.

Over the last 2 months I had an income that's compared to my superior. I made a very good money from trading options. I remembered that day became the most joyful day of my life. I felt in abundance and wealth.

Right now I was challenged to strecth myself to become a better trader.

God said:

You did well my Child. So you need to improve. I gave you these challenges. I know you can overcome this and after that, you will become a better trader, even one of the best among others. You can't be like this all the time. You had a superior talent, skill, and knowledge. You are my special one, different from others. And I have to boost your learning curve. Now it's your time, embraced it and feel it. This may become the most important moment from your trading journey. I had given you tremendous amount of challenge and surprisingly you still survived and improved. I knew you are different from other. You had all of the best trader needed. You can endured the long market hour, fast thinking and movement, solid determination, and proof profitability over 85%. Even you had an excellent market feeling, one of the best.
I understand these days you lacked of sleep and tired, but it's worth it. You kept motivated, and inspired from others. You are the best trader I have ever created. You deserved the hard-work, fortune, prosperity, and happiness. You are My number one Trader. So get up, fight, dance and reap massive profit from the market. And I'll see you at another challenge. You are the NEXT MARKET WIZARD !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment