Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Reflection Months

I had been off from blogging, especially about my trade disaster. Kept moving to other instrument and everything just didn't feel right.

It's when I realized that I want to change something that make money for the last 4months. And I didn't get to it. My stop loss kept touching, my heartbeat rose, and so on.

After a month of searching. I have decided something. I was very good on AMZN. Very f***in good with 90% winning ratio on August. And what's good must be good. Until I realized what my mistake was, it's DON'T HAVE TO TRADE EVERYDAY.

My speciality : Averaging Down and Counter Trend. I just find out why my Winning Ratio was sooo good that's because of two of them. It's just fit my personality. And Backtesting AMZN it's still in check.

AMZN tend to fake trend at first hour and then reversed. Almost everyday. Except for 2 Hour Untouch EMA that's special case and I knew how to treat it. Here's what I do on October:

1. Wait for pullback or reversal and enter. Market sentiment from news likely will made false opinion like 09/29.
2. Entered at second trend except on Trending Day which is quite rare these days.
3. Scalping with partial profit.
4. Averaging Down. I have come to this conclusion that averaging down is not a sin. It's a method.
5. Small Profit target. This is where I excelled most. My Risk-Reward Ratio sucked. But Winning Ratio is good.
6. Accept losses after string of winner.

That's will make e back on shape, after I found out the secret of Amazone, like a title book already :)

Confidence BOOST !!! Going to fly :)

Updated :
I'll decrease my contract significantly like 2 contracts at first touch. And the return would be significantly lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment