Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Result and Weekly Reflection




I was still up around $2000 this month.
Of Course I was right my TF position but before the price went through 655. Today's a decent day. Back to my old profitable style today :)

Tough week for me. The worst things I did was entering the low prob setup and overtrade if it failed on CL. TF trade and other currency was okay.

----- New Update -----
I realized that market profile is important, at least for identifying the volatility of market. This sense can be built by screen time hours. I saved myself couple of times not from gaining profit that eased the losses, but alos avoiding entry at bad conditions. Still honing my skill in this.

One little mistake can lead to bigger disaster, My weakness is wanting to get back from straight small losses into profit or breakeven. Not admitting it's just a rare bad day and I must stop trading. Also from wanting more profit addition from winning day, not realizing every trade I made definitely indepedence from my result.
Previous result correalation with current trading performance is what the weakness came.

The most profitable month for me is when I made streak little profit day. Go on when losing, stop early when profit. Never made a home run, just steady little profit. Attempt to change my style and got punished.

Next week trading plan will about flowing with the wind. CL still my primary instrument while trading passively on Currencies. TF would be a sudden trade since it's so dull. ZS is not so good in my style, will passed on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment