Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday Result: Chopped Early


Twice, I was chopped early by CL. When the movement came, I already downed -$1300!
So, my instinct just told me to at least loss little or breakeven. And after I got out, the price just gave me $2000++!!!

I was tired and frustrated. My $1000 profit this week easily evaporated in just one hour trade! I was chopped from my setup, so terrible that I just can't thinking anymore. If I limit my trade aka not overtrade, I may down $500 while I can profit if I enter a little more. Today's setup was as bad as yesterday. I confused and afraid. I think I will tuning my setup. The 1 min chart gave good signal today, let's take a deeper look.

4 comments:

  1. Good recovery it looks - not sure - I'm too lazy to add up all those numbers to see if positive or negative net. Maybe you can add a summary net total P/L to your posts? After all, it's not the individual trades that matter but the end result. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe, my result were mixed since I was not in US. Maybe I just type it like u did, no need printscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed with MBA that it's about a series of trades, De'Trader.
    You'll be fine after a good rest over the weekends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jules, tq for coming :)
    No better life than seeing the blue profit weekend :) Sure as hell I'll be fine.
    $325 profit closing this week.

    ReplyDelete