Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Life's Funny

I remembered few years ago when I was an employee, there were lot of hypes about financial freedom, quit from job, work whenever you want, income above recent salary, bla-bla-bla. I was interested with all of this stuff and entering some network marketings. Of course it didn't work out. I'm not anti network marketing, but so many people deceived by their scams like:

1. Everybody can success, whatever the background,education,or status.
Fact: Well, if everybody can success, then there'll be massive competition among members and make your life harder.
2. Low capital for startup, even free.
Fact: Same like number one's fact
3. Easy to do, just follow the rules.
Fact: Same like number one's fact
4. Financial Freedom, profiting from your downline
Fact: You should thinking about your downline. If they're not prosperous, then you'll be doomed sooner. FRESH VICTIMS WANTED!!!!

My friends at work started all of this. I joined and entered some of the seminars, lot of hype, hope, bleh..just some herds were milked from smarter people. And the funny thing is, all my colleagues still working at the same company until all this 5 years!! While I quit my job, burn my bridge and began my journey as a full-time trader.
If I was still an employee, my salary would be around $800 per month. Now, for the last 3 months, I gained almost $9500 from my trading profit. That's around $3000 per month and still growing. My income may grow exponentially when the market's great.

I want to laugh with all these years, they received nothing...yes, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment