Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ground Zero + 13 Days


Loss = $567


Very Frustrating. I was chopped out early like crazy. Every single

trade chopped out. The mistake: Not entering after the closing candle. So much price just taking at the tails. Wtf!!

My swing from AUD can't preserve the losses. I was afraid if I trade Crude Oil later may add the jeopardy on my losses.

The Bollinger+Keltner really a good setup. I just wrong applying it. Faked out zillions of time. Time to quit, there's another day :(

2 comments:

  1. You have a losing attitude as evidenced how you are referring to ground zero day. What happened in the past must stay in the past. Sure you need to learn from mistakes but when you carry them around, you will actually attract more of that negatively to you. You become what you think about most.
    If you enter positions afraid to loss you attract these losses to you. If you play for the probabilities, acknowledge that the trade can go both ways, plan for either scenario and then rigidly stick with your plan with risk, signal watching in mind you will open yourself up to do what the market is telling you to do.
    Move past self pity and blaming. Take responsibility for your actions. Adjust your attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott,
    Thanks for the advice. I always admired u and ur advice today really hit me to the ground. U're right after ground zero scheme, my trades become worse each days.

    I will change my attitude from this day on. From this day, no more ground zero. Trade with the plan, there're always hope.

    My account strong enough to make a profitable day again.

    Thanks again for ur advice Scott, nice blog u have there :)

    ReplyDelete