Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday Result - Devil Revisited


I was up $300 before the TF trade ruined everything. This time is worse. I was burnt to pieces. My mistakes was chopped out crazy by TF. That's when my evil me came out. I kept shorted and shorted until I lost big money!!!

I am an amateur today. I SWEAR I WON"T DO THIS MISTAKE AGAIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

I realized that I am not a big gun swinger. I was a small chunk-trader. I should happy with $300 up result.

Today's mistake:
Playing TF before news. I was angry with TF movement. It's like Fed Rate announcement Skipped very violently. After stopped out couple times. I was cooling myself and Long the signal, stopped out, sell another stopped out. This time I was angry. I shorted the TF all the way up and get burnt. Oh My GOD!!! What am I thinking? I was doing so nice until today!!!

Today will be a new day. Fix it, I will become a small chunk trader. I won't catch the losses I made. It's big. This month won't be a great month for me. But I will survive, like always.

From now on, I will become a small chunk trader for the rest of my life. I only added size if my capital doubled. I will do my old trade, no more discretion, no more evil in me.

Fiuh... that's better :)

Down $2400 this month, still survive. No more busted.

No comments:

Post a Comment