Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Result: Ground Zero + 7 Days


I can't believe what I was doing. Whipsawed by QM and CL, persistent to enter, already loss -$1100, and managed to breakeven with accumulated three contract. I didn't have guts as I was crushed early by CL. Almost give up on Loss $1000 but can't.

Bad trade on currency also. My system worked flawlessly on AUD and GBP. And I just took 10pips instead of 100pips offered.

I can't believe what CL did to me..again, early whipsawed was very rare happened. I thought there's gonna be OPEC meeting or something.

But I found out something interesting out of this mess. I previously used Tick Chart instead of Time Chart for CL. And today, I used solely on Time Chart. Interesting is TIme Chart gave 2 S/R and Tick Chart only 1. And which one worked better? The Tick Chart!!!

I think that which one gave less signal is more reliable. Next day I would took the lesser signal whether it's Tick or Time :)

Oh, about those Ground Zero title, I will tell it when the time come.

2 comments:

  1. Hi DE. Keep up the good trading. I trade Cl/qm only. Do u have trouble getting good fill on qm? I can handle Cl yet with my account but struggling to get good fill in qm without always having to pay up. Thanks for any input

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CC,
    I had same problem just like u. My strategy need a QM coz of lack of capital. If I had more caps, I may avoid QM at all cost.
    Minimal 1 tick slippage for QM, most of the time 2-3 ticks. You may use STOP LIMIT to avoid those, but you may be skipped the price and it's dangerous esp. for Stop Loss.

    I used STOP LIMIT for Entry and STOP for Stop Loss.

    Tq for ur comment :)

    ReplyDelete