Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Should Avoid Crude Oil Definitely


This is madness. I can't identified wheter Crude Oil tradable or chop chop around. This was my last trade of Crude Oil. I can't stand this beast. No more crude oil for me.
I am at the edge of desperate here. Crude Oil Trading with discipline is not enough. It need luck and massive amount of capital. How can I trade these choppy beast? Sigh... sorry for being desperate here. I was good on Currencies I think. Yesterday's blowout definitely my mistakes and I can take it. But this....this...beast is killing me.
I hoped I still have courage to trade Currency. Oh God, these blowout destroyed my confidence. Afraid these losses affect my currency trade :(
Aaargh, I am very frustrating right now. I will erased all my Crude Oil Quotes, everything. Should have done it long long time ago. I can managed well without Crude Oil.
What should I do? I still have confidence in Currency. But now, I don't know what to do now. I am tired, exhausted, and feel so much failure in me.
Now I must only focus on Currencies and Currencies only. I have suitable Time (London Session = Afternoon), working multiple pairs, and longer time to trade. For the last 11 days if I kept my discipline, I had decent result. Focus only at monthly tick target. Blew out once and now in recovery mode. Today, I thought if I could trade Oil with discipline, I may get decent profit. I was wrong. Very very wrong. Poor execution, slipped entry and exit, missed signal, forget-to-cancel-order, become one big mistake in today's trade.
Hope that tomorrow I will trade with discipline and careful. Eliminate all thinking about making money. Just trade well, and the money will follow. Like I did on Currencies these days.
If I can survive in Sideways Currency Market, then I can survive in trending market. Prepare for tomorrow.
Since I won't trade other than currencies, then this blog will be un-active. Please visit my currencies blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment