Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Reflections

2010 had been my turning point year:
For material achievemnt, it's a disaster. It's been the worst year of my life.
But for knowledge and skill achivement it's yet benn the greatest year of my life. I learnt how to trade properly, cutting losses without hesitation, and confidence to trade well.

I don't know what will become the 2011. But I know I'll prepared whatever happened. 3 years of trading journey, hope to become fruition next year.

However, I need to overcome my bad habit. Overtrade and Trading against the Trend. Also the desire to have green day every day, though it's the main reason I overtrade. If I can overcome these 2 bad habit, I fully believe I can become a good trader.

Explaining the details:
1. Currency will be my main instrument.
2. Crude Oil is very unstable. It may trending and give handsome profit, and it may stalled for the pit session eating the Stop Losses with no mercy.
3. Soybean is a good instrument suppresing my overtrade habit.
4. ES and TF, most of the time is slow chopped and untradable.

Fot all the details, I prefer currency especially EUR and GBP. It's dynamic, trending most of the day, liquid, and surprisingly more forgivable. I am not saying it's easier but it's more convenient.
So, ready for the next year and Happy New Year everyone !! Have great year coming.

2 comments: