Friday, December 3, 2010

$hit Emini and Crude Oil


I was not intended to trade multiple contract. Why should I? Greater risk error, Must have quick move, fast eye, and one missed will ruin everything. But I trade to make money. Watching today's market Currency on London, Emini all the time, Crude Oil want to make me puked. I didnt' want trade Emini. It's disastrous. So what did I trade today?
1. EUR
2. GBP
3. AUD
4. ES
5. CL
6. QM
7. TF
8. ZW
9. ZC
Should stick to currency today. Notes to self: Pre-NFP may hazardous to Currency. And there's huge opportunity trading after the report for currency.
To me the best instrument to trade by far is currency. It's structured, not too fast, and respect with technical.
The worst instrument by far are Emini. Zillion pullback, Chopped dead, and it's slower than snail.
Confused about Crude Oil. It's trending sure, but nowadays there's too much pullback that made me couldn't ride the trend.
Interesting instrument with Commodities. It's so trending. Very strong. It may become my ride for the futures.
This week I made merely scratch. Chopped death TF and Crude severe my performance.
Also I made a truce with myself. EFT just made me so calm that I even trade with very little emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment