Thursday, December 2, 2010

Multitasking Result

One of my biggest weakness (maybe most of us) is can't stand letting the profit run. That's happened on CL. My plan was taking 50cent profit but get out 27cent instead. Of course it breached mine. GBP also too early got out (it gave me 50ticks profit).

I was multitasking 2 symbol today. GBP and EUR, or CL and GBP. It gave me more objective trading. I thought I healed from trigger shy syndrome. Usually after big losses, I trade like a coward. Today, none of it. EFT worked!!! I didn't realize it but it worked.
I made around $392 before giving back $141 to the ZS market. Today's ZS was so dead..unlike yesterday. Can't expect everyday a tradeable day for beans. But the good thing is:
1. I CAN TRADE UNAFRAID OF GIVING BACK MY PROFIT!!
2. I CAN STOP TRADING WHEN THE MARKET IS DEAD (ZS)!!
Today I just made $320. But I gave the best in me. Fighting the uncomfort of trading after good profit. Fighting the desire taking back my losses. That's a new me. I will keep doing everything I can to become a great trader.

No comments:

Post a Comment