Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Enough for the day



With discipline (once not and it costs me) I manage to book modest profit. Close for today's trade.

EUR : First, I played by the book. With Trend when breakout emerge. And Failed. I realized the probability of retrace breakout is very high. So I play fake out still with discipline and reduce my losses.

JPY : Played by the book. The only Currency today that behave straight, quite.

GBP : This monster was worse than EUR, faking out all the time. But with cheaper per tick my entry is more aggresive.

QM : At first I'd like to play the CL but I realized I can't stand the big Stop Loss. So QM is the choice. Play bad at first ( purely my mistakes ) then I entered again (quite outta my rules) but still in discipline frame and around my setup and booked the modest profit.

This is the first day I booked profit since horrible consequtive losses. Decided to quit early, building my confidence level. I hope today may become the stepping stone to a better trade.

Trading level : 13 trades, 9 good, 3 bad, 1 accident
Percentage : 69%
Grade : C+

No comments:

Post a Comment