Monday, May 17, 2010

PARADOX IN LIFE

I lived in the country where the average salary per month $300. Working from 9-5, 40 hours per week, not include low paid overtime. Here we are, is offered $2000 per month with very little work time sometimes less than 30 minutes. I must say in confidence that making $100 per day is achievable and guaranteed. If I losed that day, then it's confirmed that I pursued more than $100. My setup is so reliable that I don't even have to read the news anymore. It's all about Price Action.

I lived in country where traders are not a respectable career. No wonder becaouse this career filled with crooks and hype marketing. Every single trading seminar was bought by local self-proclaimed guru.

It's so amazing that very few people in my country looking for freedom offered from trading. Job event filled by thousands people looking for work. While there is none trading workshop that even teach the basic of trading. NONE !!! All of them filled with get-rich-quick scheme.

Majority the people in my country only interesting at instant result, even the government policy only support for instant result. While we all know that trading need process. 3,4,10 years. Not many people bared for looking that long.

I am one of that strange people, grinding the process to become a profitable trader. I spent 3 years trading, up and down mostly down. I don't even have a single profitable year in my process. Now, I am in the spot where $100 per day is guaranteed result. And in the process to make more than that.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing is guaranteed my friend, nothing is. I hope you win big and lose small. :)

    ReplyDelete