Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Confidence Entry Signal


Here's my breakup entry pattern from EUR Future ALONE!!!
If I was persistent enough then I could make 100 ticks today. The 5 signals, everything resulted more than 20 ticks. Of course there's some days that dull enough made my pattern busted. But there's always...I mean always 1 valid signal that can results more than 20 pips. If you make a good money management trade, you only need 1trade to profit and clean your 3 or 4 losing trades.

To become a consistent profitable trader, here's my tips:
1. Trade - 1 win - end of the day
2. Trade - small losses - keep trading - another small losses - keep trading - 1 big win - end of the day

That's why I said $100 per day is achievable. And I have done this from the start of May. 1 lose - 1 BEP - win all the rest. The losing day because I don't use this method.

Today I just made more than $250 :)

And here's my $10.000 tips for betting in the next World Cup applying the same method.

There are 10 days when the match begin simultanously. Here's the trick:

Assuming you bet $100 per match, you must pick the favorable team. If you win the first match. Done for the day. If you lose the first match, betting the second match (the same day) also the favorable team $200. If you win done for the day. If lose again, betting the third game $400.

I MUST SAY THAT THERE'S NO WAY ON EARTH ALL THE FAVORABLE TEAM LOSING IN 1 DAY!!! THERE IS HIGH POSIBILITY ALL THE THEREE FAVORABLE TEAMS WIN IN 1 DAY, BUT WHY TAKING RISK? THERE MUST BE AT LEAST 1 FAVORABLE TEAM WIN ON THOSE DAYS. IT HAPPENED AT GERMAN WORLD CUP 2006. 100% RATE WINNING RATIO AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN THIS JUNE..

There's my gift for the reader. Good luck with your bet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment