Saturday, April 2, 2011

I am Sorry...

So sorry to all visitors in my blog. I've been an ego-maniac a$$hole this whole time. I keep trolling about myelf, emotionally, annoying posts. I am sorry. I can't keep my promise to keep discipline. I said I will but these last 5 days all I did was everything except good solid trade.

Enough for promising everything. No comments on my blog only means that nobody interested in my writing. I will make this whole new journal tomorrow. Better layout, professional script ( I hoped I can do it), no more ranting and chewing what I feel.

I am sorry if I coincidentally made insult. Sorry for everything.

2 comments:

  1. This kept you up at 2:30am? Life is too short for that!

    No worries, I have a short memory. :-)

    I understand the part about having few comments - as bloggers, that's something we have to accept...market's probably keeping everyone busy.

    It's better to be yourself - you might not please everyone (no one can anyway) but I'm sure you have your fans and audience who appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jules, what a relief :)
    I don't need fans actually, I need (well, it's embarrasing) friends to support each other. It's very lonely to become a daytrader all alone. I will be more than happy if I can help other trader to give up again and make a comeback or recovery.

    Well, I can, in fact make a gathering in my country but it will be me giving free course to others, lol. I don't mind bout it but i prefer mutual relationship since I can't bear the responsible if something gone wrong. There's rare to none who trade like me or you here.

    Oh bout the 02.30...I had insomnia since I trade full US session. No big deal :) Can't stand the Asia session on Crude.

    ReplyDelete