Tuesday, April 5, 2011

!! IMPORTANT NOTIFICATIONS !!

I realized I had been trading recklessly last week. There's nobody to blame but me. Last week there's none of the system I took for the order. No CM Pattern, No Green Bar, No everything. And I am sorry for that. All I did last week was just fading the trend every single trade. Some days I got lucky, one day I busted out. I was averaging down on oil with guts feeling....TWICE! It's just mere luck not blowing up my account that way.

There's nothing wrong with the system I used (maybe you already heard it from other miserable traders thousands of time). God has mercy, I was reminded with big losses on Friday due to my own bad trades. I was not trading last week. I was GAMBLING!

I am sorry not to keep discipline. I am sorry if my post affect your trading.

So, not to confuse more things, I will not explain the system I used especially if there's third party things. It's not good to interpret things without the owner's endorsement. I only discussed my own dioscovery system I found. Hope this post help and best of great trading for all of you :)

4 comments:

  1. too bad you can't talk bad about CM pattern however they way you learn and use it but praising it is still a OK I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps your strategy involves taking too many types of different trades? Hmmm, gives me an idea for a post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No D,
    Just Crude Oil. I am developing hybrid system. Fading when slow, Breakout when trending.

    ReplyDelete