Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stopped Posting For A While

Sorry for my rant. I did queen drama thingy. I upset people I liked, Everything I did was total mess.

It's not like I was hurt or painful or something like that. I did my job trading, followed my system. Unfortunately I forgot to stop trading and got overtrade. I will find the Zen State again like I did few weeks ago.

No more psots for a while until I can improve myself. My trade and my annoying social destructing skill.

I will close this blog. Open a new page of new personal. Posting like a pro-trader though I am not there yet. The objective of me blogging is to reach every trader in the world so we can learn from each other. But all I did was the opposite. I write childish post most of the time.

7 comments:

  1. Hi De'Trader,
    sorry to here that you blow your account. But you really need to understand that this is part of a learn process in FX.
    That makes you strong, you learned with you mistakes ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, you stop just when you start to make some progress, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck DeTrader. I still think your trading methodology is one of the most workable and successful. Inform us when your new blog is up so that I can update my bloglist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia,
    It's not really blowout. I was too hyperbolic. Thanks for comin. I trade very very careful today.

    Cory,
    I didn't stop :)

    Hi TA,
    Thanks for your compliment, not really workable, but I keep improving. Sure I'll give update to u :) wish u good luck too

    ReplyDelete
  5. DT,

    This is your blog..it's up to you if you want to rant or not in your own blog. If you want to stop ranting, its ok for me too as long as you post a trading chart. Every trader love a chart than their own account

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't mean you stop trading I was talking about you made progress in your ranting believe it or not there is negative ranting and positive rating too. Just when you start positive ranting you stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure TST, I will... thanks. But I love my account too.

    Cory,
    Tell me bout + and - rant :)

    ReplyDelete