Friday, April 1, 2011

I REALY NEED THIS LOSS!

Results of the week:



Where should I start, everything went crazy. I became lazy. This is my reset button. I need to lose. At least that's what I thought. Now, after this losing day (unfortunately it's too big), I will get on my feet again hopefully.

Actually this week I never had no opportunities. Like today. The only mistakes I made was I trade recklessly. I was really in bad state. Two times I got out becaus of lucky. This time, I just run out of luck. But actually it's luck since I'm not blow out my account. In fact I still had few $$$ to enjoy.

I need my anchor again. My weakness is, I can't consistently trading with strong discipline. I was complacent, plus some luck, I could getaway from it. So what should I do. Writing is not getting me better. I must repair myself. To trade with ironclad discipline and perfection. I will do my best on Monday.

Reflection:
I was addicted with my $1000 profit on Monday. I was trying to repeat wahat I did on Monday. So, I caught a falling knife recklessly. Things got worse when price was faster than my SL intact. Okay, I did it today, no more luck.

I also was jaded by consequtive days of no green bar. I fade every day like that with good success. But when green bar coming, I was not ready. I was addicted by crazy entry. Back to time when I lost almost 50% of my account in one day.

How to fix:
Like dwayne said form Trin Cafe, I will make a checklist on every trade I made. It had points to show how did I trade. I will print the list on paper and I'll fill it every single day.


The Good Side:
My screen time inncrease tremendously. I can see some new pattern from CL, most from S/R especially on slow session. I also saw that green bar had a lacking confirmation. But if I followed it today religiously, I would book profit.

I must work myself again. Thank God for this losses, this is a stepping stone to get better. I need tools to monitor myself when in the market. I need punishment for not following the rules. I need it better than ever.

Strange thing but I have better spirit after this loss. I was sad of losing money (who doesn't) But if this is necessary to become a better trade, I was willing to pay. Obviously I need a physical stuffs to control myself. I can just writing this and that and again easily violate it without punsihment. I can't wait to work on weekend with how to controlled myself. Happy April Fools Day :)

PS: Result not yet reduced by commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment