Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another Not So Good State

Again, today should be a losing day. If I trade all the setup, I'll definitely stopped out for max daily losses. Since I was just on par, then I'm still intact with the rules. This month, I made a whopping +$4900++ !! I even can't imagine that! Should workout with my setup again, too many discretion. Today's trade: -$4.2

Preapartion:
CL started strong above prev day high. Green bar appeared meant strong momentum. No choice, long only.

Plan:
Long every pullback, until proven otherwise.

Discipline:
I had my Dr Hyde short at 106.34 that moved to 106.77 less than 1 minute! I couldn't realize why the hell I was doing that. Managed to get out with -$84 (I deserved more than that), I planned to long everything. Everything means every breakout at 100 ticks candle. It wasn't good.

Hard Work:
Hunting the bottom, not good. I would finish trading with -$500 losses before lunch time.

However, since I hunted the bottom, I was not stopped out too fast. The only mistakes I made was try to catch a falling knife.

Communication:
As usual, please comment

Evaluation:
I made desperate trading, I even thought this would be my last day of trading. Apparently, I still had chance to move on. Work work work harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment