Thursday, March 17, 2011

Emotional Baggage

You know the secret why my few last days performance was improve so much?

I got out one of the biggest emotional burden I've ever had for the last three years. One thing that kept me anxious in trading. Thing that froce me to profit every day rather than maximize profit. Thing that always keep me to take profit early and overtrade.

Once I have no more obligation and it changed 180 degrees. Now I can relax more in trading. I can afford losing $500 in one day and stop trading. No overtrade. No guilty feeling when my $300 unrealized profit being stopped out. More patient to wait the trade moved further. No impulse to trade every day ( No trade Oil for two days in a row ).

I don't say it will last forever. But I just show how strong the emotional burden can affect our trading. Can't deny it.

2 comments: