Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Demon Lurking Inside Me


So again, I sabotaged myself. Start with straight profit in the book, I then short every new high happened, with very small SL. It ate me alive though I had right direction. Last entry stopped me out at the exact tick before fell more than 30ticks.

I should not trade. Obviously there's no volume momentum. The only day it had volume momentum is Tuesday. Other days, even inventory day, none.

The emotional baggage coming inside me. I started to sabotage myself again. Until I realized I was down -$154 from the peak, I stopped trading. I won't trade again until there's volume momentum coming. If I violated my plan, I'll stop trading forever.

2 comments:

  1. S-Sabotage ? C'mon DT you on track.. you nett +ve ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TST,
    I may have losing day without sabotage. I may have profit day with self-sabotaged intact.

    thanks for comin :)

    ReplyDelete