Friday, March 4, 2011

UNENDING LEARNING


I keep researching the secret of fast-spike volume. See the >2 green bar and look at the price reaction. Beautiful...Combined it with my micro-wedge breakout system, it will become powerful weapon to blast the profit out of the market.
Green Bar means a fast-big volume in the making. Meaning there's active big-players on that price zone.
If u followed my blog, u may see I often did this research, but with a little success. The reason I did this because of yesterday's disaster. In red more than $1000 never been easy for me. Rarely I made those 4 digit profit in one day. I managed to recovered but trading should not be like that. How the hell am I doin if I had to recovered from -$1000 everytime to make little profit? That's almost the same with let the losses run and got out on par or little profit.
I will applied this system starting today. It filtered my entry so I don't do massive order in every chopped period. Let the market tell me when to enter or not.
Always find new things, never stopped learning. All for the better trade and result.

No comments:

Post a Comment