Monday, March 7, 2011

I Want To Lose Money

I am tired want to make profit. Now, I just want to lose money. Now, my objective is how to lose $500 on daily basis trading. Everytime I reach my goal, I happily quit trading for the day and look forward another day.

I will do my best to lose money. I will trade to lose money now. I hate to profit. I want to losing it. My primary goal is to lose $500 a day. It's not hard. I can do it. Tuesday will be my losing day. I'll go bankrupt in no time.

However I must limit my losses. I can't stand to make back all my losses after -$500. I don't want to cover my losses. I can't be greedy since my losses may become profit if I don't careful. I must plan my losses.

Some people think I'm crazy. If losing money is crazy thing then 95% of trader in the world is crazy cause they're keep losing money. They're crazier since they're losing money while they kept struggle to profit.

Now my post will full of happy quotes when I losed. I hate winning days. I hoped I never see these days again. Why struggle to make profit if you're better to lose. It's like Megamind movie, why try to be a hero when you're best doing a villain.

Now how I will losed, I will do like this:
1. I'll enjoy my free-time without charting time. No more new ideas, new method, whatsoever.
2. I'll trade very discipline how to lose. I have my rules, I'll stop trading if I reached my daily losses.
3. Profit is a curse. Avoid making profit.

No more hardwork outside Market time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment