Friday, March 18, 2011

Just Bonus Trade

In my memory, this week was the highest profit of the week ever in my entire trading, though not so far from previous record. But only two days full trading, one day off, it really is quite an accomplishment.

Since there's no signal from CL (actually there's big volume selling but it's outside pit session). If I just short, there's decent profit opportunity. My CL trade there actually not undisciplined entering and exiting. It's my new system for slow market like today. Still in beta testing. But I am willing to accept the risk to lose money.

TF, I just using my old conventional pattern plus a little volume momentum. Exit just by random guessing.

Planned to trade ZS but I decided not to. Lack of confidence.

Overall today's trade just bonus trade. I still waiting the volume momentum from CL in case it's blow out. But since volume already half-half with May Contract, highly unlikely it will happen. Or at best it happened near the closing pit which I won't bother to trade.

I have some homework to do, enhancing my Profit Target of Crude Oil. It seemed that the CM Road Map often touched at the next day. Yes I applied some of coiledmarket.com stuffs.

So if there's no big volume momentum at Crude Oil, I'll close the week. Next week, same strategy, and maybe I had new system for other symbol.

Have trouble uploading the picture. Overall of the week: sweet $2249

2 comments:

  1. Amazing what can happen when you stick with your plan and don't give a shit what happens next. You had to reach your low in order to realize you control nothing except your actions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Scott,
    I reached to the point when I don't care about the result. Followed the plan, Trust the probabilities, and let it run.

    Thanks for the good advice. Your post really help me a lot

    ReplyDelete