Monday, March 21, 2011

I Should Not Trade Today...




Another no volume day in my chart, so why the hell am I trading? The demon inside me is lurking again. I decided to take only long signal after missing first short. The damage won't be big.

I slipped from CL, so horrible. Total for 3 trades, I slipped 4 ticks. My first short unfilled, went around 85 ticks. Then I saw a nice doji and I wanna long. Stopped out twice, filled nicely at 102.77...I wanted to wait till this bugger moved to CM Road Map, or at least 100 cents moved. It moved 72 cents, and then in a erratic move, stopped me out with 3 ticks slippage! Went for another three ticks, it moved up to the top faster than it went down.

All of my losses today came from slippage. I felt quite miserable today. Controlling my emotion is the hardest things to do in trading. But I must admit it is impossible to make home run today. The pullback is like a mini trend. Very deep. Quit for the day unless there's big volume momentum coming which is highly unlikely will happened!

Update: Made small profit before closing. The pullback is impossible. I decided to close my trade cause the pit session closed. Really undisciplined.

No comments:

Post a Comment