Tuesday, March 1, 2011

These Two Days Are Great!


No, I didn't mean I have massive profit or hit the jackpot. My profit just still mediocre at best. Since Crude Oil only made clear move at 09.00am and 02.00pm EST. I also blended my trade with Soybean and Corn with great failure.

Crude Oil alone gave me $900 while grains losses around one-third of it. I profit CL these two days with little effort. Now Wednesday, it pierced the $100 mark, means bigger daily range, more participants, and most of all, higher profit potential.

I pity some of you who fading the index on Tuesday. TF down almost 30pts daily range with no significant rally. That's why fading won't work all the time..picking top/bottom won't work all the time. It may work most of the time, but u will suffer the consequence when it didn't work. I've been there, done that, repeat it again, burn again, so on.

In CL trading, no directional bias needed. Even a pullback may worth 100cents !! That's already a trend for me. So it's a perfect condition to trade oil. Dangerous and explosive ..

PS: I never floating my CL losses bigger than $100 (except for slippage), so it definitely need solid system to trade like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment