Thursday, July 21, 2011

Forex News Trading My Final Choice

Three years of my trading journey, never saw news trading so lucrative like ever before.

Like all other methods, News Trading is not suitable for everybody, but it suits me perfectly and it's like finding my true love in Trading.

Here's some reasons I found out why I love news trading:

1. Specific time to trade
Don't get me wrong. I love watching screen all the time. But more times, I was also distracted by the screen. I think lot of traders experienced this. It's like to hold the temptation, boredom, for hours. After a long wait, the result sometimes is not good. It frustrates me and looking the chart like it's laughing at me. The temptation is very big.

Well, how bout news trader?
You don't have those temptation. Sometimes even if I lose the trade, then that's it. Nothing you can do anymore than waiting for next event. It actually more healthy that I just trade only when it's time to trade. With technical analysis, you'll never know what time you want to trade and it frustrating.

Even when you failed on news, you can't do anything at all. And trust me, overtime the effect will dissappear and you can trade with clear head again. You don't do it voluntarily or by your intention. You HAVE TO DO IT!!!

2. Using various tools
I am not so fond of Trading with Robot, but I love trading using various tools. A high tech trader armed with unconventional and unique tools. Make me different from others. Love it.

3. Still lot of potential
News trader have been lurking a long time, but not in my country. I already find two guaranteed fills broker and lots of local broker waiting to exploit. Since there's not much news trader in my country (even I can't even find local forum about it). And here's the interesting story. Most savvy and high tech trader don't even touch the local brokerage. They hate it like a plague. Why? The wide spread and big commission at the first look. Like my old local brokerage, one round turn per lot took 3 wide spreads on normal market and $20 commission add. And it's one of the cheapest product!!!

And I had the best performance in this broker with all those expensive cost. For me now, 50% profit per month is not good enough! First month = more than 100%! Second Month = 70%!Third Month = already 50%!

3. Exciting and Being Different
You know what's the feeling making 50% profit in less than one minute? I mean how do you feel if your account raised from $10000 to $15000 in matter of seconds? I felt it and damn it's like an adrenaline boost combine with steroids. Love it! Every seconds worth and all of a sudden, everything you prepared is done. And to make a boast like making $12000 in 5 seconds is like become a God between your friend.

4. Morality Satisfaction
The company already change 2 rules in just 2 months for the last 5 years. I admit I was happy stealing some money from crooked broker. It's like able to beat a greedy evil giant slapped it with my little hand. Total satisfaction.

Since the method is no more than exploit broker's weak holes, there's no way I shared the secret whatsoever. I mean if everybody knew this, they'll flood the broker and stop my cash cow. There's no company in this world could stand man's greedy. I will milk it little by little, make it in disguised and continuously looking more opportunities.

If you play fair, it means you fight the whole world against you. Now, I just fight one single local broker. Which one is easier :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I'm the Finance editor at Before It's News. Our site is a People Powered news platform with over 2,500,000 visits a month and growing fast.

    We would be honored if we could republish the rss feed of Scalp and Swing in our Financial Markets category. Our readers need to read what experts like you have to say.

    Syndicating to Before It's News is a terrific way to spread the word and grow your audience. If you are interested in syndicating with us, please contact me at

    sean [at] beforeitsnews [dot] com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete