Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NEWS!!! The ultimate way to make profits!!!

If you have been brainwashed by propaganda that news event is dangerous for trading FOREX, you're WRONG!!!

For the past one month I have been busy researching for news trading and other projects. And the result is phenomenal. With iron-clad disciplined and extensive research for suitable broker, I have been found one conclusion:

NEWS TRADING IS THE EASIEST AND MOST PROFITABLE TRADING I have ever seen for 3 years of my trading career.

Of course it doesn't mean that you will make 100% profit everytime. I have that one method but more on that later. But with unbinded discipline, you can profit from news event.

For the past one month, the trading news method already profit over 80% from the account I managed. Lat month I made 100% in 2 weeks!!. From max profit up to $5000 per trade to max drawdown to -$3000. The drawdwon actually caused more from technical failure. 6 out of 10 I made profit. 4 of them with 3 not trade and 1 losses.

Here's the proof of the latest method I developed:

DELETED!!! TOO PRECIOUS TO BE SHARED

And it's still far from perfect. I already developed new calculation and it sure more profitable than this.

That's why Forex Broker Hate News Trader...lol
The rules already change 2 times after I made all of the profit. None of them seemed effective enough to prevent me keep profiting.lol

I also developed risk free forex trading method that the only risk is the bankruptcy of broker and...that's it. Target profit 70%-100% per year.

None of the involved Technical Analysis.

I am not saying TA is bad, but for me it's very difficult to master. You have to learn dynamic market condition, long hour screening time, withstand the drawdown period, and so on. I experienced with Crude Oil, it's like mission impossible to make profit. Price like random shit and after 10 to 12 stop out when you lose your patience, price moved...Never know when and how far. Maybe lot of people have consistent profit so far but for me it's like wasting time.

News is different. It had exact schedule, historical jump price, and it definitely move the market. The wrong conception of trading news is people tend to predict the direction of news. You don't have to predict to make money.

If anyone asked which broker let it happened, forget it. This is my gold mine and I won't let anyone touch it. I just want to tell you that NEWS is the best way to make money in Forex...at the right broker of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment